How do we bring intention and conscious awareness to our everyday actions? In the Yoga Sutra, Patanjali helps us chart a path to do just that. He asks us to begin with our actions in the world—how we get along with others and how we show up for ourselves—implores us to take care of our bodies so that we stay healthy, flexible, and strong; shows us how to quiet the mind so we don’t make ourselves crazy; and encourages us to open our hearts and give up the fruits of our actions to benefit all living beings.
• Move from the world around us (macrocosm) to the world within us (microcosm)
• Create intention and awareness on and off the mat
• Apply the eight limbs to asana/meditation practice and in daily life
• Develop the courage to open the heart in the space of all conditions
• Use practice and self-inquiry to discover what a life of service means for you
Meet one weekend per month for three months and check in online once a month. The home practice, outside reading, journaling and partner/buddy requirements will help sustain connection to the work and to our sangha. Take this in-depth investigation into the fullness of yoga as a map for your life and expand into the underlying happiness of your essential being. Email me for more information and payment plans, even.